Who would not love taking a break after loads of paperwork and rush deadlines? Whether for business or pleasure purposes, it is always soothing to travel and unwind every once in a while. But admit it. It’s easy for people to forget things in the midst of the moment. While everyone deserves a vacation, oral hygiene doesn’t.
Taking care of the mouth, teeth, and gums should not be compromised whether you’re at home or away. Here at Dentistry of East Sacramento, we give emphasis on the proper maintenance of our patient’s dental health. As much as possible, we want to help them achieve healthier teeth and smiles. Believing that these can only be attained through proper oral hygiene and Regular Checkups at our dental office, we list down useful tips for our patients to keep track of their oral health wherever they may go.
Dental Care Travel Tips To Love
We wish our patients a safe and enjoyable trip. May these points help you keep a bright smile while traveling!
- While loading your suitcase with all the stuff, do not forget to include oral care kit essentials. We understand that as much as possible you would not like to consume a lot of space in the luggage, that is why we recommend travel-sized dental necessities such as toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and mouthwash packed in a transparent pouch for easy browsing whenever you need to freshen up your breath.
- As soon as you reach your destination, take the toothbrush out of its case. Wet bristles generate bacteria.
- Carry a bottle of water with you. While traveling, it is always necessary to hydrate. Long travels might dry out your mouth which in turn will cause an unwanted breath.
- Probably, going to another place means trying a lot of mouth-watering treats. While this might be good for your tummy, try to be more considerate to the teeth as well. Some foods are just not teeth-friendly.
- Don’t forget to insert your dental insurance and the dentist’s calling cards in your wallet in case of dental emergencies.
Nevertheless, the most important tip that we can give is that, before flying, make sure to visit us at Dentistry of East Sacramento for a regular checkup to immediately aid any irregularities that might cause you hassles during the trip.
You deserve outstanding dental care services. We provide Regular Checkups in Sacramento, CA. Book your appointment with us at Dentistry of East Sacramento and let us help you achieve a beautiful and a healthy teeth!